I think it's super important to memorize bible verses for daily life application I believe that God intended for us to plant them in our hearts and minds so that when we face difficulty or mental stumbling blocks, we will know how to overcome them. The majority of us, however, probably have a hard time with memorization which is why I put together this list of 12 short, but very powerful bible verses. I find that the shorter ones are much easier to remember yet they're still SO effective. I hope you all find them just as important and useful as I have! I thought about writing about how each one speaks to me personally today but I think I'll leave that up to God as every scripture speaks to each of us differently depending on where we are in our lives. Enjoy!
1. 1 Chronicles 16:11 seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually!
2. Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid I put my trust in you.
3. Proverbs 10:12 Hate stirs up conflict, but love covers all offenses
4. Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
5. Matthew 11:30 for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
6. Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
7. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
8. Philippians 2:14 do everything without grumbling or arguing.
9. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things.
10. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
11. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
12. 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
Before I go, here is a bonus verse that is more than 12 words but I thought it was fitting for the post.
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Love & Blessings!